Participant Sort Replay
The Participant Sort Replay page allows you to step through each move a participant made as they completed their card sort. This feature/page is only available for card sorts completed with a PRO subscription.
Participant logging captures the following events:
- card moves from the card list to a group, group to group, group to card list
- card order and reorder - when In-group Ordering is enabled.
- group creation
- group rename
- group deletion
- subgroup creation and removal - via drag into and out of a group
Using the page
- Choose a participant from the dropdown list at the top of the page
- In the participant log on the left side of the screen you will see a list of timed events. Each time is relative to the start of the card sort. Next to each time is a radio button and a description of the logged event. Within the description card names are green and group names are blue.
- Clicking on a radio button displays the point-in-time results on the right side of the screen. The card or group that was logged is highlighted in yellow in both views.
Once a radio button is selected use the up and down arrow keys to move through the logged events.
- Clicking on a group name or card name allows you to view all the events associated with that item in the log. This allows you to track a group as it goes through various renames - and cards as the are shuffled from group to group.